Huma Island

Huma Island doesn't ring a bell until yesterday when I came across a photo posted by my friend on his wall. I was dumbstruck by its beauty and architecture I thought it's somewhere far away; literally not in my home country. This is a world class resort I'm sure you'll agree.
Huma Island is an unparalleled destination for an indulgent break in the Philippine Paradise of Palawan province. It is a private enclave with abundant marine life, startling white beaches and a lush rainforest landscape. This immaculate resort boasts 80 contemporary water bungalows with private jacuzzis and butler service as well as an outstanding range of restaurants, bars and leisure facilities.

This is going to be big in the coming years. See you soon, Huma.
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment