Megan Young Rocks the World!

Megan Young, the first Philippine beauty to bagged one of the most coveted crowns in the world of pageantry - The Miss World Pageant!

I haven't watched the video yet but I feel proud myself just by scrolling my FB news feed with all the cheers and support from Filipinos worldwide.

A while ago, I saw from Josaphat Camongol's wall a photo of a Thai newspaper with Miss Young as the front cover (right). It gives me chills. 

And here's another from Ms. Beth Robles' wall.

ABS-CBN: Filipinas niyanig ang Mundo

GMA: Megan Young, na stars truck ang sanlibutan

TV5: Filipina naghasik ng kagandahan sa mundo

CNN: Rocking Beauty found in the Philippines

YAHOO: Philippines intensified the world in Indonesia

BBC: The world is owned by the Philippines

AL JAZEERA: Philippines queen is on top of the world

NewYork Times: Philippine beauty is the new face of the world. 


Congratulations, Megan! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!


Question and Answer
SHARE
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment